Microsoft Flight Simulator X Serial Can I Have A Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe Edition Serial Please?

Can i have a Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe Edition Serial please? - microsoft flight simulator x serial

Hello,
Once I bought my old one days of shame that eBay had the serial number used when I installed on my computer and found it too slow to cope with Vista now installed on my computer more quickly, but as you can, if I am not too play without a serial so if someone could be kind of help would be very grateful!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, this is a risk you take when you buy things on eBay, especially software that requires a number or activation code. As an eBay seller you've probably sold FSX Deluxe on your system and have already registered, you must contact Microsoft to obtain a new activation / series. You have to pay for Microsoft's new activation code / serial number.

Post a Comment