Pictures Of Gap Tile And Granite With Tile Bullnose How Can I Have A Background With A Picture In The Centre On Myspace?

How can I have a background with a picture in the centre on myspace? - pictures of gap tile and granite with tile bullnose

My MySpace profile and you want a fund flows, I have, and it was just that I could simply upload! But I want this fund, and put another image in the center superimposed. The problem is that if I did the photo shop, then download it, or it leaves a big hole in the edge or tile, of course, the image is tiled, and do not want that. I want to load my experience as one and the picture in the middle.

2 comments:

Anne said...

To myspacegens.com
Background section:)

babycakes;; (AUS) said...

You can use tinypic and upload from there you can select the size "image" in the drop-down list and tinypic, scales the image so you can on your screen, and not by what exit tiles or holes (I ' m pretty sure).

Simply copy the direct link code in the background, or simply right-click on the image and save it.

My best recommendation ... lol:)

Post a Comment